26

My small celebration with friends!

Salam u'olls,

Last Monday, 13th January 2014, I reached 26 years old. It's like any other birthday I had. So what I have done since a year? I have been reflecting a lot on whether am I truly growing as I am suppose to be?

One thing for sure, I have been trying to strive in this medical school more than I have been trying previously. I do admit there were ups and downs but I have been learning, coping, enjoying, hating and the most important thing I learnt was to strive, you need work it out yourself. Reflecting a lot can be a good way to know the mistakes I have done and don't just stop there but to go around it. 

And also the increment of the number of the books I bought which is a delight for me hehehe. For me, buying a book has its tolled on the enjoyment that I feel. Nothing beats that! :) I understands that I might not read it for a loooonnngg time but just to ensure that whenever I need it, pooof!! It is there! :D

To go through my life, I would say Alhamdulillah (Thanks to Allah) and grateful to Him for His grace on giving such a supportive family. They are the soul of my life, without them, I might go into a different route which may be the opposite that I have now. Thank you my dearest Abah, Umi, Angah and Naji for everything. It is a bless to have all of you. 

Now, reaching 26 means I need to ensure I grow well this year when I reach 27 next year. There are a lot of unique thing going to happen this year and I anticipate it. Pray for the best for it to happen wonderfully. 

Surely, I would make sure the number of books increases again this year and as one of my future plan is to have my own library that will be useful for me and future family. 

Oh 26, 26, 26...
A year has gone,
I used to be 25
And now I'm 26,
I wonder whether I grow well,
But I know I learnt pretty well,
27 is a year ahead but I wonder,
Will I grow well this year?
Or I learn enough to grow,
Intellectually and spiritually?,
Anyhow I anticipate it wholehearted,
All is well InsyaAllah!


Adios,

KA

Comments

Popular Posts