My Inspiration

Salam u'olls,

During my elective, I manage to meet up with those who had inspired me to be who I am now. They were my teacher during my primary school but they are still my teacher for the rest of my life. 

The first picture is my tuition teacher for my UPSR. She is a strong-willed woman which advocate good-will and truth. She has a loud voice but deep inside she is one of the sweetest person in the world. She worried a lot about her student rather than about herself. She will support you on your decision and always giving advice to me. For me, she is one of the teacher that I will never forget in my life. Her strong spirit gives me strength to endure any obstacle that comes.




The second person is the first home-room teacher that I had. She is my standard 1 teacher. She taught me maths. She speaks truth and does not hesitate to scold you so that you realised and ready to change. I still remember that she scolded me during my mid-year exam during Maths exam. She said that her expectation to me is higher than what I performed during the exam. I got number 16 in the whole batch during that exam and then I managed to get number 2 during end of year exam. Hahaha I showed her that I can meet up her expectation. During our time, St. John's competition is really strong. You can loss 10 marks and then you will go down rank by 10 places. See...how competitive we were. 

And when I met her in the Hospital Angkatan Tentera Tuanku Mizan after years of not seeing into each other, she felt appreciated that I still remember her though she did not really remember me much (ofcourse not, I was a lot lot lot thinner than now lolz). Anyway it was a blessing to meet her and listening her advices and praises. I pray for your good health :)


These two are few of the teachers that I will never forget for the rest of my life. To all my teachers, thank you for everything you have done to me. I will never be who I am now if not from your tutelage. Thank you again and I pray the goodness in this world and hereafter, Amiinn!

Adios,

KA

Comments

Popular Posts