A start of the last semester

Salam u'olls,

Today is the start of the last semester of my Medical Degree. It has been a long 5 1/2 years of harsh journey and starting today is the last sprint to the finish line. 

So I will be starting this sprint with Family Medicine Rotation for 3 weeks which will be ended with End of Block (EOB)'s exam. These 3 weeks will be seeing me visiting few clinics in Penang and learning on how to address the patient differently from what the medicine rotation preferred. 

Anyway it is good starting day today, all I need is to maintain this momentum. It is fine to go on slow as long as you maintain the momentum. It will be a red flag for me if I starts to lose my momentum....

Pray for the best!

The way our cute doctor used to elaborate on how to tell your parent to hold her child when you are examining the child


Don't mind my ugly writing -_____-

Comments

Popular Posts