Pre-Exam Rambling 2

Hi again!!!!

Another rambles again. I guess it is a familiar case for everyone, whenever nearing to exam you mind starts to crumble down and all you can do is rambling around.

What a night again in Starbucks, another way for your money to flow out like water again haish -_-''.

Finally I have settle halfway in regards to my elective. Everyone had settle their elective application but for me, I need to apply for specific posting and must be done in PGH. It is due to some unforeseen situation. What is bothering me a lot is when the PIC of our college for elective 'compliments' me by saying that I look tougher compare to the other two. What she meant by tougher is strong hearted and less likely to become stress or the worst is becoming depress.

But deep inside me, I have gone through a lot and these are unknown to them. Well ofcourse these are unknown to them.

Anyway it does feel awkward to be 'complimented' when the irony is I'm the opposite.

That's all for tonight, adios!!!
KA

Comments

Popular Posts