Jaguar At Night

Hi u'olls


Today is the last day for my written exams and tomorrow is the start of the oral exam. It is a sad...sad day for me. The exams were hard and I am thinking of the worst now. They were 4 of them, 2 were barely answered and the other 2 were the worst. Tomorrow onwards will not be my forte at all. My oral skills were the worst at the moment. 

My anxiety makes me froze in front of the lecturers and that's it. I failed to remember everything that I am able to remember. When I say everything, I really mean EVERYTHING.

Well, what to do, I have to go through and put all my hope on it.


Bleak bleak bleak is what I see,
They said if there is no shadow,
You won't see anything at all,
Tho' all I see is pure darkness,
As black as the Jaguar,
Roaming through night preying.




1700 

24/10/2013


Adios,
KA

Comments

Popular Posts