Pre-Exam Rambling

Hi Hello and Hi again! LOLz

So it is Thursday night and here we are trying to 'study' ourselves in Starbucks.
Exams are coming in a week time and yet I am still able to write something in here -_-".
Anyway, here I am trying to write something in English. Even though I know the level of my English. My writing sucks and also my speaking. My grammar never improve and I think it has been deteriorating. And now I was told that my Malay writing also sucks and I am speaking bahasa pasar for 24 hours. 

Speaking about my English, sometimes I am dumbfounded trying to reply to people who speak English to me. 

This is not who I am few years ago before I lived here in Penang.
So what I am trying to say is that people who read my writing including this post will be irritated with my grammatical mistakes and the flow of the sentences.
I try to improve myself but it is so little effort. And now even my mother tongue was criticised and it crushed my heart. I, who advocate the proper usage of language and advocate the use of mother tongue, am now speaking English so poorly and losing the foundation of my mother-tongue.

Where do I go from here? There you go, my rambling of the night. Better makes myself study for my exam now.
Adios!
KA

Comments

Popular Posts