Islam N Science


ISLAM AND SCIENCE


today, I went to the exhibition about the Islam with Science. Well it was such an enjoyable and educational exhibition. I was stunned and feeling disgrace of myself because our ancestors did a better job that us, the successors. I learned a lot.




about the great manjanik..which is a tool for war. it is far more complex n powerful than the one than our "respected scientist", Leornardo Da Vinci.


then it shows the way they fetch the water from a tank with the use of animals such as donkeys

actually wat I am going to say is that the pic above shows that the bridge is like a modern bridge. As far as I concerned this type of bridge is known widely during the modern age around 1800 but this Muslim scientists had already advance as they were from 1100 century.

Basically I agree with the speech done by Pak Lah. He said that Muslim needs to gain knowledge if they want to match the former Muslim Scientist. But to be like them means we need to follow how they gain their knowledge. Every one of them started their education by studying the Al-Quran and religion stuff first, from Ibnu Sina to Khawarizmi. Then they proceed to Science stuffs..

So to me and all Muslims, master ur religion first then at the same time gain science knowledges and do research about our former scientist because their discoveries are ahead the centuries.

Islam Merentas Zaman

Comments

Popular Posts