Election...


FIRST ELECTION BEFORE THE BIG ONE


There will be a new by-election will be held in Batu Talam due to the death of the ADUN, Datuk Tengku Paris Tengku Razlan. Well I have no word to say that the opposition has a bigger chances of winning this election. I am not saying that I do not support oppostion but I have a doubt that this election will be a clean one. As far as I concerned, under the realm of Pak Lah, our election had been the worst ever. Its not impossible but it is not unthinkable for any party to win 92 % in any election. Its like there have been a corruption in the process.

Well today the news did announce the ruling party, UMNO that they will put all their effort to win the election but you can see that there is no news for the opposition. Where is the democracy in this country? Are there no policy to said that the ruler must not have bias during election and SPR is also included. Well...so far I can't see the democracy in it. It is full of corruption and stupid answers like "depa nak cakap apa...cakap la...depa tak pegang kuasa depa tak tahu" .... helllooo...this is not a great answer...when u were trying to answer bout the economics...

I can't believe myself that my country is ruled by idiots...sorry if my words r too harsh but this is the reality...I must say that I am ashamed of myself because I can't do anything...

and on the news today...the UMNO said that they want the margin to be a lot bigger than be4... I can sense sumthing wrong is going to happened...but well the opposition especially PAS needs to work hard and put a lot a great effort and the last thing is tawakal...that's the last thing we can do...

So, I hope that the opposition will win and show them that they rox...PAS will win and bring the Islamic justice to the country...insyaAllah

The justice in Islam is far more just than the law that the west can offer...

Comments

Popular Posts