Hello!! Its been a long time ^_^

Salam and a very good late night.

I'm guessing it will be a surprise to see I am still writing in this dusty haunted blog, hehehehe, but hey I'm BACK!!

Well, what had gotten into me just to write back in this blog is somehow bedazzled for my own conscience. It just appear in my mind and I tried to figure back my password and......poofff TADAAA!!! Here I am hehehe.

Anyhow, finding my old blog is like discovering my own time capsule that I left 3 years ago ++, and I realised that it is not me, the only one that left the blogging area of blogger.com but all the bloggers that I had been following previously and been engaging actively had also left the blogging almost the same time ie the same year. I wonder why?

For me, I started my blogging as I had been inspired by reading other blogs and through engaging by commenting with them, I had decided to blog.

Also as I had found my way back to my old blog, I always wonder why I left the blogger.com during that time?

I realised it is somehow a process of 'maturity' in this matter, when I started to encounter a more 'heavy' and 'mature' reading materials. Also, my reading had been more focused as time goes by rather than before where I would search for anything. For example, I like history, when I was in Australia I would just grabbed any books on history. When I was in Dublin, I started to focus on Asian History which later more focused on East Asia such as Japan. Then now I realised I need to understand first my origin and thus I am exploring my own race history, The Malay.

The same goes to philosophy. At first I would grab anything on the book shelf and believe me, I would take even the Ancient Egytian Philosophy, yes yes it includes Mummy. -____- """" There you can tell me how insensible and lost I am in search of what I want. Now my philosophy searches will moves around Greek and Islamic Philosophy and these includes Socrates, Plato, Aristotle for the former and Imam Al-Ghazali and Syed Muhammad Naquib Al-Attas for the latter.

And due to this changes, it is hard for me to write it, the area is too gray and to hard to digest and to write. This had lead me to the point where I stopped my writing little by little until there is no more.

Actually I tried to write again but I think this incident has locked me away from writing which is the lost of my password of my blogspot. And I had created a new blog in wordpress.com but it has been ages since I had been blogging, so I was lost in my writing and the idea is not there. I am not as creative as I used to do. Plus as my reading has been narrowed down and the reading is basically on the higher level language, I had lost my touch to write in simple manner.

In new blog, all I can write is poem as it is simple and without having to think hard about making any sense to others.

So hopefully with the revival of this blog again, I would write more and more on something more simpler and thus enhancing my writing to the standard that I used to have. I believe my writing has gone down the rain at the moment. Gosh, where is me that I used to be? I hope I can find it in near future.

So a first plain writing but long enough to satisfy myself (667 words, not bad for a 'first' timer ngehehehe XD ).

 Enjoy reading for anyone who is still coming to this blog, I wonder who will do that anymore....its been ages... @_@

Anyhow, adios readers...see you again next time ^_^

p/s: I try to make it plain as I have no idea on how to decorate it...gosh used to decorate my writing with pictures etc...

Comments

Popular Posts