Post exam & Pre-raya

Salam and good day u'olls. Just finished my exam today, well end-of-block rotation exam. It was just okay-okay, not expecting much for this exam. It was not a great rotation, not because of its content but due to the fact that I was sick for the past 3 weeks. Coughing with phlegm, runny nose and headache caused a lot of negativeness in me. Leads to a very laziness state although I'm not saying that I am the 'hardworking type
;P.
Anyway here I am now at Penang International Airport waiting for flite back home. Its 630pm at the moment. I can't wait to go home and enjoy my holiday and waiting for hari raya to come.
So this month (read: according to lunar calendar ie Ramadhan) is a fasting month for the muslim. It is by far I guess the toughest fasting period as I was sick for almost half of the month, still not yet recovered fully. Huhuhu.
And now suddenly while writing this, two of my friends appear out of nowhere hahaha and called me "Pakcik!".
Lolz didn't expect to see them here especially this MAKCIK Zahidah and her companion, Nana Jean (nope she is not jean gray -_-") hew hew...the craziest person I ever met.

So if anyone wants to find a life companion, Nana Jean here can help with that matter ^_^. Oh btw she is the one in blue and the one in red is the most macho girl in our class, Zahidah. She had being my groupmate since the beginning of my study life in Penang. A strong girl with a cool attitude I can say. Sje can put a fight you, don't you dare hehehe.

Well at least there is someone to talk to, so anyway an hour to go before my flight, hopefully no delay this time. I am so sick of firefly keeps delaying their flights previously. That is all for now.
Adios amigos!
Truly
KA

Comments

Popular Posts