I'm back in Malaysia

Salam to all...
sashiburi....
its been a while...

a month had gone...and I haven't wrote anything in this blog...

current state: Summer's holiday

already 2 weeks....a change of weather kinda hard for me....

It going to take a while before I can adapt to this weather...plus the haze...giving me headache...aigoo


so what am I planning to do during this 3 1/2 months of holiday

currently reading

Muhammad Prophet For Our Time by Karen Armstrong
This book was recommended by Ustaz Hasrizal even though it was banned in Malaysia. I bought this book in Dublin early this year...Never had the time to read it yet due to time constraint...

The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli


I just bought this book recently in Carrefour Wangsa Maju. I have been looking for this book and it was a bargain because it only costs me RM5....and this book is rare, expensive and its a new edition 2008. it was suppose to costs me £10.99...around RM63.74


Culture & Science in China by John Merson
this book I bought 2 years when I was in Perth....never read it...so hopefully can finish....just started but the book is so fascinatiiinnngg...

anyway there are a lot of stuffs I like to share but I need time to write it up

Comments

jelikweyh said…
cuti sem bln 6 ri tuh , ak dok bc buku jerk ... banda yg wat ak lupa akn diri sndr ialh buku & tenet ... huhu
KA said…
@ghost_MaR

buku apa yg ghost_MaR baca? kongsi la sekali

hehe btul buku, tenet and tivi hehehe

Popular Posts