Alhamdulillah All Went Well


All Praise to Allah
I just received my result just now
All my exams went well
It such a great moment.
with this result, I am able to enjoy my holiday
until the end of the summer
instead of having to resit my exam if I fail huhu
Now all my sleepless nights since I finished my last
exam on 2009 6月 8日 (8th June ) has end.

Horray!!!

Anyway two days ago, I saw this interesting movie
called Pay It Forward.

This movie has a great principle that we should apply
if possible.

The movie is about a boy who thinks of a solution call pay
it forward in order to create a better world.

but How?

have you ever heard about multilevel system?
how you sells to many people and then that people sell
to others...because you wants to increase this point...

But this pay it forward is something like multilevel...

all you have to do is to help someone by changing something
that you thought is impossible for them to change....

but then when the people is trying to pay back...all you
have to do is said pay it forward

i.e. tell them to help other instead...

so with this, if you help people, then these people
will help  people each and so on...so on...

so its like 3^n equation


thus goodness can be spread all over the world

it does sound like utopian...but hey, its a good thing, so why
not we try?

anyway the main actor is Haly Joel Osment...like the movie
sixth sense he did a great job...plus the other main
characters also plays a great role in presenting this
idea and therefore able to project this idea with a good
insight...

at first the movie was hard to understand due to two
storyline which happened at different places...

then in the middle you starts to grasp the sense of the story
because at first you wouldn't understand the idea of pay it
forward....

so I would highly recommend this movie....it is such a
masterpiece and plus it is adapted from the Novel...

here I included the trailer as well...



KA
0034  2009 6月 26日 (26th June)

月=month
日=day
三=three
人=people/person

Comments

Popular Posts