breithlá shona dhuit, khairul or С Днем рождения, Хайрул!


Today is my birthday and this is the first time I am having my birthday during the exam period. so no cakes, no celebration, no eating out....nothing..only study, study and study...

The 'best' thing is this is happening during my 21st birthday....I repeat 21st birthday!!!...Pachemu, pachemu? Nande?

But, just now my friends said, we need to shift your birthday forward i.e. after the exams, then we celebrate again! So right now, you are still 20 kay..

Aww...thank you again for that... =D

Well I am sure waiting for the time to celebrate it.

Date: 21 January
Time: 11.01 am
(1 minute after the exam finish, hohoho)

Then I am free. So anyone with the same birthday date with me, happy birthday to you too.

Minna, otanjyobi omedeto!
Selamat Hari Jadi!



Comments

Anonymous said…
hepi birthdey.semoga Allah berkati perjuangan saudara di medan ilmu.amin

Popular Posts