End of Semester






Finally its the end of semester which was marked by the last exam on Thursday =)

I know, I know, I haven't been updating my blog for ages.




I dunno why but it seems I had this writer's block and well =P sort of lazy to write anything

Hopefully my writing skill not going down to the garbage huhuhuhu

Onegai!!!

The exam for this semester quite tough from my point of view.

Well that's pretty scary you know.

To think about the exam now...gonna get a goosebumps

aish shinchah...

Hopefully everything will go well insyaAllah! =D

Well this month is suppose to be special even though its exam's period

U know WHY????


Watashi no tanjyoubi!! Yay!!! (err...sorry2....its my birthday!!!!)

kedo, I'm still reading the exam stuff at strike of 12 am...how sad is that huhu

First of all I would like to thank Allah for His bless and mercy that I am able
to reach 22

and given me prosperity. Alhamdulillah =)

Secondly thank to my Umi (mum) for patiently taking care of me since the 1st

day in her womb until his son become 22 (unfortunately u can't flip the number in order for you

to be young again...aigoo).

Then my abah (dad) who never tired of his son's delinquency and behaviour. Thank you very much =)

My brother and sister, thank you for all the sacrifices that you guys had made for your

oldest brother. Thank you very much.

Ja, thank you to all my friends who wish me....that's really help during the exam =)


And after the exam on thursday, as usual, me and my friends went for after party exam...

lolz...we went for a korean buffet just to celebrate the end of the semester

so happily chatting I went to take more food,

suddenly as I sat down and chatting with one of my friends,

one of them brought out a CAAKKEEEE with a candle

I was astonished and speechless...

That's so nice of them to do that...

Thank you very much for everything =) hontou ni arigatou

Kamsahamnida =)

oh and also went to watch Avatar 3D after the great meal
p/s: the guy on the back is not in our group but i'm still wondering why he posed? Ara!!

well for me its the second time but still its worth it...plus I have the monthly card...so its free for me hahahahha

anyway that's for now...

gonna write more again especially its holiday time hehehheehehe

p/s: did I forget to mention my birthday is on 13th January =)

Happy birthday to anyone who are having their birthday on January

Otanjyoubi omedetto =)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy belated birthday bro!

Sorry lambat ucap, dah masuk bulan 2 pun dah. haha!
KA said…
thank you bro....xpe2...
at least ucap =D

Popular Posts