Russian Language 1

I had already went for russian classes for two weeks and I had learn a lot and I would like to share my knowledge on the language with all of you. People will think like "Russian language, r u serious??" but I don't mind them because from my opinion, learning language will benefit me in some ways in the future and it is not a waste. So first lesson :-

This is the alphabet in Russian Language. Totally different from roman letter. So hopefully you guys will enjoy it hehe...i know its hard but it is fun... btw i will update more on this language in order to share with all of you. пока! =D (which means bye)
а - A Vowel
б - Bear
в - Veir
г - Geir
д - De
е - yea Vowel
ё - yor Vowel
ж - Zz (Sure)
з - Zx
и - E Vowel
й - Yerhk
к - Ker
л - Lerhk
м - Meh
н - Neh
о - Or Vowel
п - Per
р - Rrr
с - Seh
т - Teh
у - Uu
ф - Fir
х - Kher
ц - Ts
ч - Cheer
ш - Shir
щ - Shus
ъ - Silent
ы - Eeh (Not moving lips or mouth) Vowel
ь - Silent
э - Air Vowel
ю - You
я - Yarh

Comments

Anonymous said…
Gomen kudasai.

Popular Posts