IT

IT


Haunted dark secret
Dragging IT alive
Keep IT low endlessly
Living with people
Surround you BUT
You are ALONE!

why?
feeling down
being disgusted

afraid of IT
IT like a cockroaches
In houses
They feel secure without seeing IT
Upon a glance
Madness happened
Mass killing destruction

Hand pointed
Smirk appeared
Isolation happened

Thinking " What a filthy human being you are!"

I know

You afraid
this happened
you have no way to run
Killing you softly inside
IT not being spotted
Killing you inside and outside

if IT being spotted





WHY! WHY! WHY!
I do not want this
I am confused myself
Why don't they understand?
Are they have no sympathy?
I am born this way
I know its wrong
I don't do it

Its only a desire
Why is it such a big mistake?
I can't avoid desire

Two colony

one lawful the other unlawful

desire lawful

IT turns lawful unlawful

where to go?
lawful becomes unlawful

Can't go to unlawful

The order of the world

Tell me how can I avoid it??

I'm dying HEReeee....

KA copyright controlled
p/s: This has nothing to do with anyone who are alive or already die. It is just a fiction poem





This is my imagination on how the character and IT look like =)


Comments

Popular Posts